Live demo of the Men & Mice Suite
The Men & Mice Suite’s API-first, back-end agnostic architecture supports on-premise Unix/Linux, Windows, and Cisco IOS environments, and stretches into the cloud across Azure DNS, Amazon Route 53, Dyn, NS1 and Akamai Fast DNS, as well as IPAM in AWS, Azure and OpenStack.
The Men & Mice Suite offers:
• Increased visibility and extension of existing network infrastructure investments with intuitive, non-invasive, non-disruptive, fast-deploy overlay design.
• Agnostic software architecture with reliable REST, SOAP and JSON-RPC APIs enabling scalability and flexibility to migrate between cloud and on-premise network environments.
• Visibility and synchronization across critical DDI components including ARP and SNMP network data.
• Unparalleled integration with Microsoft Active Directory.
• Fine-grained, role-based user access management to reinforce network security.
• DDoS mitigation across multiple DNS platforms through unique xDNS Redundancy™ feature.
• Support for Response Rate Limiting (RRL) and Response Policy Zones (RPZ).
• System Health Monitoring and audit trails for optimal network availability and avoidance of costly network security disruptions.
• Add-on DNS Workflow and Advanced Reporting Modules to streamline DNS tasks, scheduling and DDI visibility.