Why come and meet us at MS Ignite? Let’s list a few reasons.
We’re recognized Microsoft experts
MS Ignite with its particular bend of focus is like home away from home for us.
Not only have we been recognized for a prestigious award here in Iceland, but in 2019 we've also won the Microsoft Partner Award for Infrastructure Innovation.
Men&Mice turns 30 next year, and from the very beginning we’ve been embedded deeply in Microsoft’s ecosystem. We were the first to offer comprehensive support for Windows Server 2016 (including zone scope and DNS policies) and Azure DNS.
After decades of working with Microsoft, we intend continuing our exceptional compatibility with their software and services. Including “one-click install” on Azure.
Yes, you can try the Men&Mice Suite directly from the Azure Marketplace
It literally takes 5 minutes to set it up.
Evaluate it for free, and see how it can help you optimize and drastically cut down deployment and management time to minutes rather than hours.
Whether you deploy it before MS Ignite and come with questions, or would like to learn more before trying it out, we’ll be happy to answer your questions.
The Men&Mice Suite is valuable for Azure and Windows 2016 environments
The Men&Mice Suite's architecture is designed to intuitively integrate with whatever infrastructure you have or want to have. Whether a pure Microsoft infrastructure environment or utilizing multi-vendor, multi-platform networks.
Thanks to our efforts customers can take advantage of the Men&Mice Suite to gain:
- Visibility over all DDI operations across on-prem and single, hybrid, and multicloud environments.
- Audit trails across all changes to DNS, DHCP, and IPAM.
Granular, role-based access to objects residing with MS servers, services, and cloud subscriptions.
- Easy and automated migration of data from server to server, or between on-prem and cloud.
- Reliable and widely compatible APIs to automate and manage all your DDI operations and data.
- Monitoring of data integrity and usage, such as DHCP scope and subnet utilization.
You can BYOAD (Bring Your Own Active Directory)
Moving from on-prem to cloud or deploying a multi-cloud strategy is not always easy. Existing deep investments in services like AD can prove prohibitive.
The Men&Mice Suite was the first IPAM solution to fully integrate with MS AD, and it keeps boasting exceptional Active Directory synergy into the age of cloud.
- Synchronization ensures real-time system integrity, allowing and propagating changes through both the Men&Mice Suite or Active Directory.
- Role-based granular access (both for users and groups), tracking, and auditing fortifies security and boosts administrative efficiency. Users can be authenticated through Active Directory (AD) and use single sign-on (SSO) to access Men&Mice Suite.
- Global overview and administration of Sites and Subnets directly through the Men&Mice Suite.
Our booth experts at MS Ignite will be happy to assist you in how to preserve your existing AD setup.
You can make it easy to migrate to Azure DNS from another provider
If you’re on AWS or some other cloud service, but visiting MS Ignite to explore Azure, we’re the right people to talk to.
The most appealing features in the Men&Mice Suite for enterprise organizations looking to transition to Azure and Azure DNS from another provider are:
- Cloud-native integration.
- Bulk migration or import of DNS zones into Azure DNS.
- Workflow extensions to automatically tag zones during the migration phase for indicating migration status.
- Tracking changes, delegating access, and seeing all zones across multiple subscriptions, and managing data through APIs after migration.
We’ll have cool stuff and would love to meet you!
We’ll be at Booth 807 where you can talk to us about DDI and industry insights, get a demo from our experts, and score some sweet Icelandic swag. (Quite literally: our chocolate is second to none.)
To make sure you don’t have to wait in line, click here to schedule a meeting ahead of time.