Report from RIPE 68 in Warsaw, Poland
A RIPE Meeting is a five-day event where Internet Service Providers (ISPs), network operators and other interested parties from all over the world gather.
In this webinar, Carsten Strotmann from the Men & Mice Services team reports about what was new at the RIPE 68 meeting.
Hear what he had to say on:
- Amplification DDoS Attacks – Defenses for Vulnerable Protocols
- news from DNS-OARC meeting (DNS measurements, open resolver stats)
- Strengthening the Internet Against Pervasive Monitoring
- What Went Wrong With IPv6?
- RIPE IPv6 Analyser
- IPv6 troubleshooting procedures for helpdesks
- Using DDoS to Trace the Source of a DDoS Attack
- Measuring DNSSEC from the End User Perspective
- Google DNS Hijacking in Turkey
- The Rise and Fall of BIND 10
- Knot DNS Update – DNSSEC and beyond
- Bundy-DNS – the new life of BIND 10
Have a look at the slides and recording from the webinar to learn more.