Men & Mice Suite version 6.3.5 has been released. The Microsoft Windows Server 2012 contains significantly improved DNS and DHCP features, which should benefit many customers running Microsoft environments. The Men & Mice Suite 6.3.5 contains support for the new Windows Server 2012 as well as various other improvements.
- Support for DNS and DHCP management on Windows Server 2012
- Support for DNSSEC management on Windows Server 2012
- Support for DHCP failover on Windows 2012
- Support for DHCP scope policies on Windows Server 2012
- Contents of dynamic zones and slave zones are now displayed correctly when the zone exist in multiple views
- MAC addresses found when performing an IP Address Collection are now displayed in the IP reconciliation and Discovered Devices reports in the Web Interface
- Verification of input XML in the SOAP API has been improved
- It is now possible to add the root zone "." through the Create Zone dialog box
- Parsing for TXT resource records has been improved
- Scope migration wizard now copies access permissions for scopes
- ACLs inside allow-update and match-clients statements on BIND servers are now supported
- A history log entry is now created when a slave zone is created
- Zone options from AD integrated zones are now read from the preferred server
- Various performance and stability improvements for large environments
Current owners download of the Men & Mice Suite
Already a owner of the Men & Mice Suite? If so, download the latest version 6.3.5 from here.
Free trial of the Men & Mice Suite
Not yet an owner of the Men & Mice Suite? Go ahead and get a free trial of the Men & Mice Suite.
For further information send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org